Windows Updates Downloads and Buring Image

RobCharles1981 22:09 15 Jan 08

Hi

I've just currently formated my comp and I read somewhere on this forum about some sort of addional way to download the updates in form of a patch if you follow me?

And just to be certain as well I made a snapshot image using Acronis TI9 of where I reinstalled XP because I don't wont to go through the long process and I want to plant this image on a DVD-R is that ok to do??

Many Thanks
Rob

RobCharles1981 22:43 15 Jan 08

bump

birdface 22:57 15 Jan 08

Hi if your computer does not download the updates there is two programs that may help.click here click here

birdface 23:00 15 Jan 08

The usual way is with Microsoft up-dates,Those two click here's that I posted were only to be tried if Microsoft up-dates would not install,And might not be the thing that you are looking for.

RobCharles1981 23:13 15 Jan 08

No I remember someone posting a link where all of the updates where saved to a file.... I can't think on what it was called.

brundle 23:17 15 Jan 08

Autopatcher, shut down by Microsoft in August last year. Still available with a bit of hunting though

birdface 23:18 15 Jan 08

Hi sorry Rob.I cant think either.Don't blame you for trying it would take a long time to download all of your up-dates.

RobCharles1981 23:27 15 Jan 08

Nope is pooped

As for made of my computer I can just burn the image onto the disk? Sorry about this I'm being blonde!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017