Windows Update Registry problems

prince midas 14:46 17 Oct 06

Having obtained all the latest windows updates over the last week & there were many.

I find that my registry cleaner gives me 15 registry problems that it cannot fix.
Many of them are file associates such as .ncs etc which you cannot delete in the registry.
Other registry items such as it stated do not exist but you cannot delete etc are thing such as Tahoe invalid program identifier & PKMSA addstartAddress1 etc.

I believe the update to NetFramework 2 may have caused them as I had great difficulty installing it until I used DotNetFix to install it.

Anyone else had problems & Who may have a cure to rid me of these 15 registry problems.

birdface 16:41 17 Oct 06

Prince Midas,You Can Download, Advanced Windows Care V2.That will clean your registry out + Protect you from spyware,Actually It will clean up most things on your computer,I only downloaded it about a month ago,And get on well with it, Worth a try,Would be interesting to see what others think about it,It's the right price at the moment, Free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…