Windows update

Granddad Ray 11:02 06 Apr 07

When I switched my computer on there was an icon that idicated that there was a Windows upate. I naturally clicked on this and the update was installed and the computer restarted. On restart the following Windows report headed 'TRHDCPL.EXE - Illegal System DLL Relocation' came up. This said 'The system DLL user32.dll was located in memory. The application will not run properly. The rlocation occurred because the DLL C:\WINDOWS\system32\HHCTRL.OCX occupied an address range reseved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL'. I used Goback to revert to the before the update but every time I boot up, the update occurs. What can I do?

VoG II 11:05 06 Apr 07
  VoG II 14:18 08 Apr 07

By e-mail

My query is with the Windows software. I am runniing Windows XP Home (SP2 version). Everything worked perfectly until I received an update notice from Microsoft. The update was done and on boot up the DLL error report that I have detailed was displayed. I used GoBack to to the computer to take the computer to a time before the Windows update but it makes no difference the DLL error message comes up everytime I boot up

============================

Download the patch click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…