Windows Update...

tenplus1 19:54 22 Oct 03

I ran Windows Update the other day and installed the following update from the list:

Security Update for Microsoft Windows XP (KB828035)

and after the reboot Windows XP kept on rebooting itself and ending up in Safe Mode... After removing the update things sort of returned to normal...

Has anyone else had the same problem or is it just me... I'm using PC-Chips 810lmr motherboard with AMD Duron 950, 256mb PC133 memory and 60gig Deskstar HD...

the lone cloner 20:00 22 Oct 03

a site where there might be an explaination is click here there is information on the different problems encountered with ms updates plus how to fix them instructions.

tenplus1 20:51 22 Oct 03

Thanks for the site, I had a look see and couldnt find anything regarding that problem...

I always thought Microsoft Updates were supposed to fix problems, not cause new ones...

Lionheart ♥ 21:22 22 Oct 03

Security Update for Microsoft Windows XP (KB828035) downloaded this myself, had no problems with it.

keenan 21:50 22 Oct 03

This loop hole can be closed click here without using the update
detailed click here

tenplus1 12:24 23 Oct 03

Thanks for the help guys...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…