Windows two-finger scroll not working properly

JoannaBooth 16:28 27 Jan 15

My Samsung windows 7 laptop was recently sent off for repair because the disc drive was not working. It had to be completely wiped and now it has returned working but the two finger scroll function does not work anywhere near as well as it did before. When I first got this laptop I was able to scroll with two fingers. I didn't have to do anything to set this up it just worked and always has. When I got the laptop back it didn't work the same way. I used to put two fingers together and scroll effortlessly in the same way you can on a mac. Now the only way I have been able to get it to work is to put my fingers wide apart of the mousepad and when I scroll a little mini scroll bar appears on the screen where the pointer is. I would really like it to get back to how it was as the old way was far easier and nicer to use. I have made sure that the "two finger scroll" box is checked under Mouse Properties > Device Settings > Multifinger Gestures. It is definitely checked. I have tried un-checking and re-checking it but it does not change anything. Can anyone help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac