Windows Tool Bar.

Youngjohn 18:35 08 Jul 07

An 'old' friend whom I had convinced to get a PC for his S/E business has somehow managed to move his windows Tool Bar from the base to the R/H verticle and he finds this disconterting. I have managed this myself in the past but have forgotten how to do it and can't find the solution but he expects me to solve his problem. Can someone help me save my credulity?

SANTOS7 18:38 08 Jul 07

click here

good luck..

Youngjohn 19:38 11 Aug 07

Following the instructions I received I tested by moving my own Tool Bar to the R/Verticle however, I was unable to undo the proceedure as per instructions. I now have my Tool Bar firmly fixed to the right of my Desk Top!
I don't find this annoying but, I still would like to know how to revert.

Clapton is God 19:47 11 Aug 07

Left click on an empty part of the tool bar and drag it back to where you want it

Clapton is God 08:31 13 Aug 07

Via e-mail.

"Every time I loged on to windows I tried to move my Toolbar back to original as per instructions and failed! However, after your last instruction I tried again and lo! It worked. What strange power do you exercise?"

Youngjohn
I'm glad that your problem is now solved - however, please do not contact Forum members via the yellow envelope unless invited to do so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…