Windows start up

budha 22:11 08 Feb 06

On start up message reads "NTLDR is missing press ctrl+alt+del to restart your computer. I inserted a new HDD. How do I reformat a HDD. I am using windows XP. Thank you. Felix

SANTOS7 22:18 08 Feb 06

New hard disk drive being added

If you are attempting to add a new hard disk drive to the computer make sure that drive is a blank drive. Adding a new hard disk drive to a computer that already has Windows installed on it may cause the NTLDR error to occur.

If you are unsure if the new drive is blank or not try booting from a bootable diskette and format the new hard disk drive.

click here
text taken from link.

to format drive right click "my computer" select manege, right click the drive select format..

Cam-330894 22:21 08 Feb 06

Assuming you have the Windows disk. Pop it in the cd drive and restart the computer. Browse to this link for more info, click here.

budha 23:01 08 Feb 06

Thank you , I think I could solve the problem

SANTOS7 23:03 08 Feb 06

Let us know how you get on, any additional info will be valuable to others who may experience the same problem,good luck...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…