//some 3rd party need geo

Windows is staring up

dawid_dadis 13:22 17 Nov 05

When i start my Windows xp Pro evertyhing is allriglht untli one moment. When i says "please wait" "windows is starting up" than he doesen`t want to do anything. The hdd`s are not working (i don`t hear them) safe mode is working. Reinstalling windows is working (already did) not helping. What can i do (formating is not the way that i really want to use) Can somebady help me??
Thx....

rawprawn 13:37 17 Nov 05

Can you start from "Last known good configuration"

dawid_dadis 23:19 17 Nov 05

Thesame problem. Is just standing still... But on safe mode when i press start-->run and then I write restore i got the windows with restore points but it is empty there are no points, don`t know why:((

Skyver 23:23 17 Nov 05

Put your XP CD in, restart and press any key when it says "Press any key to boot from CD" - follow the options as if you were going to install XP fresh, whe n it gets to Repair Current Installation, do so.

dawid_dadis 00:06 18 Nov 05

already did it but it is was working for 1 time i could start windows totally but only one time. After reboot again it is doing nothing

Skyver 06:37 18 Nov 05

Run a memory test click here.

Find out the manufacturer of the hard-disk and get some diagnostic software from their site - this ought to tell you what drives are installed click here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…