Windows Service Pack 2 for XP

I read somewhere that when Service Pack 2 is installed it is shown in the Add/Remove section of Control Panel.On my machine it isn`t shown so I installed again from the CD but it still isn`t there.Does this mean that although I went through the installation procedure it didn`t actually install?

SB23 17:41 22 Apr 07

At the top of the uninstall (add/remove) window, click show updates.

six-h 17:41 22 Apr 07

Right click "My Computer" on the desktop and select Properties, It should appear there if it's installed.

SB23 17:46 22 Apr 07

Ignore me, six-h is indeed correct, that'll teach me to read the question properly....again!

Steve

Don`t be too hard on yourself SB23 we all misread questions occasionally.The suggestion from six-h does show that it is installed.Thanks!

six-h 17:57 22 Apr 07

God! it's nice to be right (even when you know nothing!) You have made my day Steve, and it's my birthday at that (The big 6 0h ) How sad is that, sitting here at the keyboard on such an auspicious day??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…