windows restart

999daz 00:58 05 Jun 04

after using microsoft flight sim 2002 i turn off the computer but it restarts itself each time.it only does this after using the flight sim and no other programme i have used the flight sim for quiet a while now but this is only a recent problem.if anyone can help i would be very thankful.

powerless 01:03 05 Jun 04

O/S?

ahales42 01:05 05 Jun 04

when you say you turn off the comp, do you physically turn it off or just press "start,shut down"?

hugh-265156 01:08 05 Jun 04

click control panel/system/advanced/performance/start up and recovery/settings

untick 'automatically restart'

try playing fs2002 and then shut down afterwards.hopefully you will get a usefull error displayed on screen instead of a restart.

note the full error displayed exactly as its shown and post it here or type it into the 'search(KB) box click here to see if its a known problem maybe.

first thing i would think of would be its maybe a graphics driver problem. what graphics card are you using and have you updated any drivers recently?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…