windows restart

999daz 00:58 05 Jun 04

after using microsoft flight sim 2002 i turn off the computer but it restarts itself each time.it only does this after using the flight sim and no other programme i have used the flight sim for quiet a while now but this is only a recent problem.if anyone can help i would be very thankful.

powerless 01:03 05 Jun 04

O/S?

ahales42 01:05 05 Jun 04

when you say you turn off the comp, do you physically turn it off or just press "start,shut down"?

hugh-265156 01:08 05 Jun 04

click control panel/system/advanced/performance/start up and recovery/settings

untick 'automatically restart'

try playing fs2002 and then shut down afterwards.hopefully you will get a usefull error displayed on screen instead of a restart.

note the full error displayed exactly as its shown and post it here or type it into the 'search(KB) box click here to see if its a known problem maybe.

first thing i would think of would be its maybe a graphics driver problem. what graphics card are you using and have you updated any drivers recently?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…