Windows Registry Checker

sion_barzhard 16:30 05 Jan 03
  sion_barzhard 16:30 05 Jan 03

Everytime I start my com normally in Windows ME it says there has been an eror and accessing the registry and will repair and restart the computer. Also Norton Anti Virus stopped working at the same time this started and said could not acces NAV database so I uninstalled but the registry problem still persists. Any ideas?

Chris777 17:52 05 Jan 03

Depends if you can actually get windows to load after letting the repair option run. Can you do that..? If so, then it will simply be a case of reloading Windows ME.

If however your PC is caught in an "endless loop" of these registry repair screens, then the most likely culprit would be faulty memory, in my experience. If your PC has two or more strips of memory in it, just try booting with one strip installed at a time to diagnose the faulty one.

sion_barzhard 21:06 05 Jan 03

ya...if I leave it I can continue in the background. Few things bit messed up but I will try reinstalling OS.Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…