Windows plus extensions

ACOLYTE 23:23 24 Jan 05

I was wondering how you turn these on for the desktop,and where you get them from,i have checked my pc and dont have them.

ACOLYTE 23:59 24 Jan 05

Is there a free version i can download been to micrsoft site and you need to pay for it.All the other sires lead back to MS.Or am i looking at the wrong thing.

Djohn 00:42 25 Jan 05

Do you mean the Windows Plus+ themes? If so it is a separate disk that one needs to purchase, think PC World do it for about £20.00

ACOLYTE 00:52 25 Jan 05

To be honest im not sure what i need i have everest home and on the desktop page i have things that are not enabled i was just wondering how to go about enabling them,and would it be worth doing.

Djohn 03:00 25 Jan 05

I lost track of the thread for a while :o(

Not quite sure what you mean now. At first I thought you were referring to the XP Plus+ pack that contains themes and some new desktop wallpapers to use.

What are the extensions on your desktop, might be able to advise if they are Icons to programs or applications that have not yet been activated.

I know that sounds contradictory but sometimes a new PC will come with pre-loaded Icons on the desktop or start/all programs menu without actually having been activated.

ACOLYTE 11:14 25 Jan 05

Its just a few things like Mouse cursor shadow,icon tile wrapping,hot tracking effect,and windows plus extensions,i have no idea what these things do if you enable them,or even how to enable them.I dont think they are programs but i could be wrong.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac