Windows One Care Live (Beta)

EARLR 10:08 22 Apr 06

Has anyone tryed it ? What do you think ?

J B 10:18 22 Apr 06

Have a read of this click here it might help you in one way or the other. It has some interesting features,however, it still doesn't have e-mail scanning. I will let you decide. J.B.

EARLR 10:36 22 Apr 06

I have norton av which has another one year + subscription to run.
Is it possable to turn off AV in one care ?
thanks

rawprawn 10:44 22 Apr 06

I agree with J B, and I already have F-Secure securiry Suite 2006 for a year.

J B 15:37 22 Apr 06

I also have NAV for another year, but having said that if Norton gives me stick I might think again. Tell you what though, that introductory offer of $19.95 is only got to the end of the month to run and when that finishes it goes up in price. If as I said before,if they include e-mail scanning it would be worthwhile. As I understand it, the program will continue to evolve for sometime yet, so for the present let it do just that and look at it later in the year. Can't hurt. J.B.

Forum Editor 16:29 22 Apr 06

but I've given up on it for the time being. I wasn't confident enough in its ability to do what it says it's doing.

No doubt it will evolve into something worthwhile, given time, but for me that time hasn't yet arrived.

EARLR 22:28 22 Apr 06

Thanks to all.
I think I will wait as well.

EARLR 22:28 22 Apr 06

'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…