Windows Nedia Player

swanny2 16:44 02 Jan 06

Can any 1 tell my ,why is it that when im in my game ,of pool (online game).That the balls on the table seem too run slow,well distorted kinda,Only when i have Media Player on .

cheers .
Swanny . :O)

SG Atlantis® 17:26 02 Jan 06

you allowed media player access to the net and it's slowing your connection?

block media player in your firewall.

swanny2 22:09 02 Jan 06

ihave 1mb speed ,its when ive got the media turned on listening too a cd , that the game seems too slow down ..

SG Atlantis® 22:14 02 Jan 06

if your net connection is being used by something else, then it will slow an ONLINE game.

Have you ran spyware, adware scans?

ade.h 22:39 02 Jan 06

Exactly how "online" is the game in question?

Is part of it run from your PC, like any conventional online multiplayer game?

WMP can be a bit resource heavy. Perhaps playing your CDs with a lighter alternative would cure the problem.

Jet Audio, Winamp, Media Player Classic etc.

swanny2 15:57 08 Jan 06

ye i have windows media player ,but when im listening too it an playing my online game with other people as i say pool/snooker. the game seems slow.just wonderin if its my pc not up too scratch its fairly new .xp windows geforce 440 card etc for me game .not sure. on me other pc i could listen too me music as well as play me game .no probs, an that Pc wasnt as good as this 1 . hmm
cheers Anyway .
Swanny :O)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…