Windows My Music - Album Art

  AJ25 22:13 18 Dec 06
Locked

I have probably 200 tracks sitting in My Music. About 75% of then sit in folders which display the Album Art when in Thumbnail view. The other 25% don't show the album art....just the bring WMP icon. I have updates the tags and found the relevant album via MSN Music. The album are shows in WMP when playing the track.....but not in Windows Thumbnails.

Why?

  AJ25 23:10 22 Jan 07

OK so this one was too tough I guess. Not sure but the ones with no album art showing may be dodgy downloads so I will delete them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…