windows movie maker and .mswmm files - W7

awest3 16:43 22 Oct 10

WMM creates files with .mswmm file names..no problem..You then publish the movie to either your PC or DVD. It says now saving your project, closing WMM and starting DVD maker. Only it doesn't. It closes WMM ok but does not start DVD maker..! I've done this numerous times ok. I have a project from which I missed the bridesmaids name ..so updated it and tried to publish..no joy. I've tried starting DVD maker direct and it says that .mswmm files are not supported...I know I must be doing something stupid but I can't figure out what...any help appreciated as ever...

windows 7 on a dell 530s with 4 gig mem...etc

eedcam 18:59 22 Oct 10

dont have W7 but any chance you are trying to burn a project .Do you have the option to save the file tpo computor thsen choose a format to save in say DV_Pal

awest3 22:33 22 Oct 10

Don't think so...I've done this many times so I'm stumped...I've now published to PC and its worked ok..I'll try and copy to a dvd tomorrow....thanks for the suggestion..
Al

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…