windows movie maker to mpeg

badbigbri 16:51 01 Jul 05

i have copied a family video to my hard drive and have used windows movie maker to edit it .can i convert it to mpeg or any other format that will be able to be used on my dvd player?or is there a better way to edit the video once it is on my hard drive?

GroupFC 20:45 01 Jul 05

I don't think you can directly from within moviemaker as it doesn't support mpeg. What I htink you have to do is to save the finished movie on you HD and then convert and burn it using your burning s/ware.

A couple of useful sites for moviemaker are click here and click here

lightfeet 23:31 01 Jul 05

MovieMaker will copy your video on to a CD which should play on most DVD players in a quality similar to tape. In Tasks pane in MovieMaker click item 3, Finish Movie, then select Save to CD.
If you want to copy to DVD for better quality then you will need some different software, some probably came with your camcorder. Also have a look at this link click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…