windows movie maker

boybilly 18:16 08 Aug 05

movie maker has encountered problem.and needs to close.send error report. etc etc . but no reply.
can anybody help.

Jackcoms 21:39 08 Aug 05

Your question isn't really clear.

However, I THINK you are saying that Movie Maker closed and asked if you wanted to send an error report.

You clicked OK to send an error report and you are now awaiting a reply to that error report.

If you continue waiting for a reply, you will wait until the proverbial cows come home.

You have sent an error report to Microsoft and, as far as you are concerned, that's it. End of story - nothing more will happen.

The error report goes to Microsoft to let them know why one of their applications stopped working/responding.

They will now use that information to, hopefully, improve that product in the future.

boybilly 11:47 22 Sep 05

I have uninstalled movie maker i was advised to, bad can i reinstall from xp disc have tried but cannot do, can anybody help.

Stuartli 12:03 22 Sep 05

You should download the latest version from click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…