Windows Mobile sync problems with Office 2010

bon bon 15:08 04 Feb 11

Until recently I ran Microsoft Office 2003 on my Windows 7 PC and was able to sync my Dell Axim x50v PDA with- e-mails, Calendar and Contacts from Outlook 2003.
Having now installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 attempted synchronisation provides the following error message-

‘Microsoft Outlook is no longer installed so Windows Mobile Centre cannot continue to run’

The versions of software I’m using are-
• Windows Mobile Centre v6.1.6965
• Microsoft Outlook Professional Plus 2010 v14.0.5128.5000 (32 bit)
• (On my Dell Axim) Windows Mobile 2003 (second edition) v4.21.1088

Thanks for your help,

kristain 05:58 08 Jun 11

Hi,

Mobile Viewers for Microsoft Office 2010 includes advanced features that help to easily process your files. In Microsoft Office Word, you can see pages in a text view without any image. If it has an image, you can select image view. The navigation bar on the top will help you to go through the different pages. Find and Go to page and Thumbnail Index allow you to go to a page quickly. In Microsoft Excel, it includes Find, Freeze Column or Row, Go to Sheet and View Charts in Current Sheet options.

bon bon 19:37 08 Jun 11

Thanks for that Kristain, I've managed to fix my problem be 're-registering' Outlook in the registry.

Cheers

Bon Bon

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…