Windows Messenger problem

Yimbo 01:08 27 Sep 05

My grandson recently did "something" to Windows Messenger on my system allowing him to send and access messages. Now I keep getting his messages from all his contacts (and maybe others too!) How can I undo matters?

Chegs ® 09:04 27 Sep 05

services configuration,switch off messenger.

Thalmus 12:21 27 Sep 05

Is it automatically loging into your grandsons account or has he added lot of contacts to yuor account?

Yimbo 18:14 27 Sep 05

Switching off Messenger, Chegs, I think only seems to work till another message comes in. It looks like it's logging on to my grandson's account, Thalmus. I can't actually read his messages - but it's annoying to keep getting news that so and so has sent a message.

johnnyrocker 18:17 27 Sep 05

is it windows or msn? and what os have you?

johnny.

VoG II 18:21 27 Sep 05

Start, Run, type

control userpasswords2

and click OK. Advanced tab, Manage passwords button. Click on his name then the Remove button.

Jackcoms 18:24 27 Sep 05

Have you actually spoken to the little so and so to find out what the "something" was that he did.

The threat of severe reprisals can work a treat. ;-)

And before the cruelty to children brigade rise up - that's a tongue in cheek remark.

Yimbo 03:08 30 Sep 05

Thank you VoG - this worked. And thanks to all of you for your help. What would folk like me do without folk like you!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…