Windows Messenger cannot receive video

gaji 21:19 27 May 03

I have just acquired a new computer to coincide with broadband being enabled at my local exchange Everything is ok the connection is spot on.

However one of the reasons for my outlay was to be able to get improved video conferencing with my grand children who live some distance away

I have windows xp fully updated plus windows messenger latest update.

The computer came with pccillin anti virus software installed and I have installed zone alarm, free version.I suspected that my problem may lie with both or one of these programs but even with both these disabled I am unable to make a connection to my correspondent and receive any video communication.

I can chat with no problems at all and have checked the camera etc which are all ok.

I would be grateful for any ideas or suggestions

Aussie Fred 11:35 31 May 03

You need to download MSN Messenger

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 11:40 31 May 03

Some times it takes a while to connect if the server is busy,can you get sound? or do you not get any thing?.Have you disabled XP internal firewall as this can block contact like ZA.I dont think Pc-illin would block video i have it and it doesnt on mine ,i also have ZA and that did till i configered it not to.

Regards.

OneSirKnight 11:45 31 May 03

As Aussie Fred says download msn and then use this to do your video ...click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac