Windows media video overdub??

southpaw 20:34 03 Apr 06

Hi

Apologises if this is in the wrong forum.

I have a .wmv video presentation (A work presentation) that I would like to add music to. Really its just a laugh for my collegues. The video is some clips of our office used in a "serious" presentation video. I'd like to add some music from Steptoe and Son and some other tv theme tunes.

Can this be done? And if so how?

Thanks in advance.

GroupFC 20:46 03 Apr 06

If you have XP, Windows MovieMaker, will let you add audio tracks to the video.

southpaw 20:56 03 Apr 06

Great. I have that I'll check it out.

Anyone have any links to some great soundbites and tv theme tunes web sites?

GroupFC 23:36 03 Apr 06

“Anyone have any links to some great soundbites and tv theme tunes web sites?” – that’s a bit trickier.

You could try googling “TV theme tunes” and you should get quite a few hits, although there are a couple of problems a) Copyright and b) most of the files like this I have found on the web are .midi files and you can’t use these in MM2.

a) – you can’t do anything about!
b) - I have had some limited success using the s/ware that came with my soundcard (creative), by using record “what u hear”, to record the .midi and save it as a .wav file for later use in MM2. The only problem with this is it may not sound to great depending on the quality of the original file.

A couple of sites to have a look at to get you started are click here and click here

HTH.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…