Windows Media Player Track Info

I,Me and Myself 11:45 28 Apr 06

When burning audio to discs can someone please tell me how I can burn the track info onto the disc so that it shows the title of the disc and each track name when playing on a hi fi etc.

ACOLYTE 12:37 28 Apr 06

First you would need to get the names from an on line source,you can do this either before you rip or after,i usually do it before i rip then i don't have to mess about after.Then when you burn them the track names are automatically put on with the tracks.

For the names to show on a standard hifi you hifi must support RDS or the names wont show up.

ACOLYTE 12:42 28 Apr 06

If you know the track names and album title you can change the track/album names yourself,it takes a little longer but if you cant find it online,say its a cd you have compiled yourself then this may be the only way to do it.

I,Me and Myself 09:52 29 Apr 06

Many thanks. I have got the info from an online source but the info is not showing up on our hi fi - which does support RDS. Why would that happen?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…