WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER SERIES 9

guinness1 14:19 09 Nov 03

HAVING RECENTLY UPDATED TO MEDIA PLAYER 9 I FIND THAT ALL OF MY DOWNLOADED MUSIC " SKIPS " WHILST BEING PLAYED BACK.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WETHER THIS IS A PLAYER PROBLEM? SURELY ALL OF MY MUSIC FILES CANNOT BE DAMAGED?

critic-al 14:54 09 Nov 03

seeing as you need to shout,maybe your volume needs adjusting.

guinness1 15:16 09 Nov 03

Thanks for the advice critic-al, however, I do not have a volume problem, if all I needed was smart remarks I would enter a chatroom, not a pc advice forum.

guinness1 15:21 09 Nov 03

Thanks for the advice critic-al, however, I do not have a volume problem, you are obviously a novice, like myself.
For smart remarks try a chatroom.

metalmicky 15:22 09 Nov 03

what he is saying to you as you have written it in capitals that means you are shouting, if you want help then please be polite write in lower case and you will get someone to help you out.

critic-al 15:34 09 Nov 03

Did you not know that using full caps is considered rude?
as for chat rooms ,i never use them,so i can't offer any advice about them unlike yourself,
As for your problem,have you tried writing them to cd to see if they still have a problem or try using with if different media player like
click here
or click here

The Lights Are On 15:36 09 Nov 03

I really don't understand why users have to be caustic when someone uses Caps Lock, why not point it out in a kinder way, or at least in a comprehendible manner, not everyone realises it is the equivalent of shouting.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…