Windows media player rip problem

dugit 14:21 01 May 07

I have WMP 11 installed.
I have "ripped" a number of cd's ok but I have three discs (from Sixties Party album) which after I have ripped the first cd the next two will not rip(although they play ok).
Any suggestions on what to do please?

dugit 18:47 01 May 07

What I dont understand is if I put cd 2 in and rip then cd 1 is recorded again although I have deleted cd 1 files from hard drive. Where does it find cd 1 again?

Diversion 20:37 01 May 07

It finds it in your Recent Files Folder

dugit 20:42 01 May 07

Where is Recent Files Folder to be found please?

Diversion 15:20 02 May 07

Start, My Computer, C: Drive, Documents & Settings, Your Name Folder, Then you will have to make your Hidden Files visible and it should appear.

Diversion 15:32 02 May 07

Failing the above is not where they are, do a search for one of the songs on the album. If they're on the computer it will produce a list, right click on one and open folder containing that item and you will find the whole album in the same folder most likely.

dugit 17:59 02 May 07

How do you make hidden files visible?
Have done search with one of songs of album without any success.
Have also had a little look using command prompt.

if you go into explorer/ tools /folder options/view/check show hidden files

dugit 18:12 02 May 07

How do I get to explorer please?

just go into my documents ,across the top click on tools then folder options/view/show hidden files and folders and check the box

dugit 18:32 02 May 07

Thank you for showing me how to "show hidden files" which I have done, but I still cannot find the files/album, any further suggestions please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now