Windows media player problem

Rhuddlan 17:25 11 Jun 04

A friend of mine has windows xp home and windows media player 9 series, she can't seem to play her songs from the media library, she is connected to the internet, but the songs she wants to play have been downloaded on another windows account, she has her licenses, but the songs she wants to play are double clicked on and they turn orange and a message appars saying that the media files cannot be played, any ideas, regards, Rhuddlan.

bremner 17:34 11 Jun 04

Sounds like she needs to put the files in the shared folder so that all on the machine can use them and not just the person in whose account they currently are.

Rhuddlan 17:37 11 Jun 04

Some of the songs are in the media library and some in my music, media player is set to look for new music in the my music folder, it has picked the files up, but won't play then, thanks for the help so far, regards, Rhuddlan.

bremner 17:43 11 Jun 04

Are you saying all the files are in her Windows account and they still will not play

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…