windows media player plugin

surfmonkey #:@} 18:10 10 Mar 06

i want to listen to bbc radio i cannot do this because i do not have real player only windows media player 10 is there a plug in i can get to do this and where thanks

SANTOS7 18:15 10 Mar 06

Windows Media Player 10 no longer has a Radio Tuner feature on the Features taskbar. However, the Radio Tuner feature is still available so that you still have access to all the radio stations provided by WindowsMedia.com that you had in previous versions of the Player. To locate the Radio Tuner, click Guide, and then click Radio Tuner. (If this is the first time that you've used the Guide, you might need to click the Home button to display the page that includes the Radio Tuner link.) You must be connected to the Internet to use the Guide feature.

VideoSentry 19:00 10 Mar 06

here is the link to the BBC standalone player
click here

surfmonkey #:@} 19:04 10 Mar 06

so basicaly i cannot get a plug in to play real audio files suppose i will have to dl the real player then oh well

Stuartli 19:37 10 Mar 06

You can use RealPlayer with BBC Radio (apart from the BBC's own version).

The website offers the facility to switch to the standalone version.

WMP10, by the way, DOES have a radio feature.

Go to the Guide tab and then click on the Radio button (top right).

You can also stream radio from the stations' own websites from all over the world and the UK.

Stuartli 19:38 10 Mar 06

Earlier verisons of WMP had even better radio listening facilities - pity this level was dropped.

SANTOS7 20:49 10 Mar 06

I have just done exactly as i posted and i can get radio via media player 10........

lester1 22:08 10 Mar 06

You could always try this click here

It will play BBC transmissions without the hassle of Real Player

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…