Windows Media Player gone on strike.

graham 11:22 07 Mar 03

I have several CD tracks and albums (all mine) on the Media Player, which worked fine. Until now, that is. When I select a track and press play the 'ready' changes to 'connecting...'. I tried selecting 'Work Offline' in the file menu, still the same. If I right-click on a track and select'display error' it says track has been moved or re-named. No major changes have been made. If I have to start over, is there a way to delete them all in one go?

©®@$ђ 11:27 07 Mar 03

whats probably happening is that, you have played the files through media player, and media player is listing the files you have played, and media player now cannot fiind the location of these files.

it could be the you have moved the files to a different folder..

dont worry about it.check that you still have your music files..

and aa new playlist,by clicking playlist

graham 12:02 07 Mar 03

That's the problem, I don't have my music files! If I try to record from the CD again, it finds the right track, it says it's transferred to the library already. After a bit of faffing about it transfers again and it will play. So the tracks are there but must have been corrupted. Can I wipe the lot and start again?

©®@$ђ 12:18 07 Mar 03

thats strange

they should be put in your music folder, if they play from there, the files are ok, if they don't and you have the problem, delete them and copy them over again, as for trying to play them through media player without clicking each file, you may want to right click on the ones that it can't find and delete

click here

graham 14:35 07 Mar 03

Downloaded the Bonus Pack and deleted all files OK. Many thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…