Windows Media Player Error: C00D11B1

Sam4815 19:41 18 Jun 07

Hi, i have windows XP home edition, had my PC for about 3 years. Never had this ind of problem before. I randomly went to listen to some music one day and windows media player said:

"Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help."

It is windows media player 11, but I have tried using media player 10 or lower and it does not help at all. I tried re-installing windows media player and it still didnt work.

All other music playing programs work like iTunes, but music OR videos do not work in windows media player.

Please advise.

Sam4815 20:10 18 Jun 07

no nothing on that page helps.

brundle 20:16 18 Jun 07

Maybe your DRM files need reinstating; click here

Sam4815 21:50 18 Jun 07

Thanks but that didnt work. And I dont have Vista anyway.

birdface 00:13 19 Jun 07
  LAPTOPBABE 22:02 13 Nov 07

I have tried all these things and nothing works. Can anyone else help please. Everything ws fine before something went wrong and I had to reinstall windows on the advise of PC Performance. The reason for the reinstall was my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I thought it was a hardware fault but they said know I had to reinstall. Luckily everything was backed up and everything was fine when I had done it. Then, when I come to use WMP I get this error code. Please can anyone help my daughter need it working for school.

birdface 00:37 15 Nov 07

You could try Ignoring WMP and downloading this.click here it will play any type of dvd.

birdface 00:39 15 Nov 07

Home Page,click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…