Windows Media Player CD copying problems

Rhuddlan 14:46 08 May 03

When I copy to a CD from the media library it seems to copy about 5 songs and then say closing disc, the disc then ejects itself and there are only around 5 songs on the CD/R, one of many discs gone to waste, another thing, do I have to keep the wmp window open and not minimized, I noticed that when working on another program while wmp is copying to CD's this interupts it and it doesn't copy properly, it seems fine copying from the CD to the media library, any help given grateful, reagrds, Rhuddlan.

toxin 17:35 08 May 03

Hi Rhuddlan!

Are the tracks you wish to copy in a playlist?
If so highlight the playlist,click "Copy to CD",
a new window should open,just above the left pane is an icon "Now playing" click on this and scroll down to the playlist you originally selected, and all the track titles should appear, clicked and ready to copy. Move over to TRHC and click "Copy" WMP will then convert all the files to CDA format, and you can watch progress in the left pane, it will then burn them all to CD.

Hope this helps, Toxin.

toxin 19:57 08 May 03

Hi again Rhuddlan,

One other thought; have you enough free hard disk space to accommodate the CDA files which WMP writes to the hard disk when converting? Remember you need about 10mb for every minute of recording time.

Cheers Toxin.

Rhuddlan 00:01 09 May 03

Yes I have enough hard disk space, will try your suggestions out, thanks for the help, reagards, Rhuddlan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…