WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER BURNING PROBLEMS

Jimmy Splash 21:38 27 May 06

when i drag and drop an large mp3 file into windows media, it says 'may not fit' or 'cannot fit'....how do i get the file to fit onto a cd?

Totally-braindead 23:00 27 May 06

It depends how the big the file is and how large the space is on the cd. If its too big then it won't fit. Try to fit 800 megs of files on a cd that takes 700 megs and obviously it won't work.

splatter 23:36 27 May 06

Also, I find that for WMP to do it's maths properly, you have to insert a a CD first, then it knows how much space it has to work with. Same if you want to sync files with an MP3 player.

skidzy 17:49 28 May 06

When using WMP a lot of people find they have converted the music into WMA and not actually the mp3 format.You may think of converting them into mp3's using this click here i use this to good effect.

However,i agree with Totally-braindead and trying to compress them further will result in poor quality audio.
Have you thought of burning them to a dvd.

Here is a little help using Switch converter click here

Hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…