Windows Media Player 9 Upgrade

Gaz 25 22:20 10 Jan 03
  Gaz 25 22:20 10 Jan 03

I am happily listening to my CD's while I work but they are all copied to my HDD as it is so big. Then Microsoft Update asked me to upgrade to the best WMP ever V.9 which I am reluctant to do as I have head it stops copyright CD's from being copied to the HDD. And all the bother with Copyright Laws and other things.

I am very undecided about installing it, and was wondering if anyone could let me know if it is better, any new features and problem free (to a degree) and if anyone has had problems with it then please let me know.

Thankyou,

VoG™ 22:24 10 Jan 03

If you just want to do legal things it is fine. If you want to do illegal things then I don't think that you should be asking on this forum.

AMD 4 ever 22:41 10 Jan 03

Could try Realplayer?

Gaz 25 22:48 10 Jan 03

I am not into doing illigal things but if I cannot copy my CD's over to my HDD for my convinience well then I am very upset. I agree that priacy has got to stop but the people you find on the market selling copied or download CD's then they are reacking it for us (the people who want to be able to copy muic on to the HDD for convinience or want to copy for personnal use.

Should I download or would it stop me from copying to my HDD?

PS. AMD 4 ever I already have realplayer.

AMD 4 ever 22:56 10 Jan 03

Na seriously try it...what you got to lose?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…