Windows media player 9 series problem

Rhuddlan 22:11 19 Apr 03

I have three users on my PC, I have Win XP Home, and when I am logged on as myself, the administrator, all music plays fine, all music is stored in the shared music folder, but on limited accounts, no music is stored in the media library like it is on my account and more to the point, no music plays, no error messages appear, it just does not play. Help needed!!!

kingkenny 22:34 19 Apr 03

Hi there,

WMP searches specific folders for music, this is usually My Documents/My Music. What you need to do is for each user specify where WMP gathers the music from.

To do this open media player and go to Tools/Options. Then click on the tab Media Library. If you click on "monitor folders" button you should be able to select folders where other users music is stored. You should also be able to select your own folder for other people to play when they are logged in

Hope this is the answer you need.

Let me know if it helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…