Windows Media Player

JJW 22:41 12 Mar 04

O/S Windows XP Home.Windows Media Player 9. Have made a short movie using Windows Movie Maker and saved it to my computer using the setting "Best quality for playback on my computer" which plays back fine on my computer, however I saved the same file "Windows media audio/video file" to a CD-R disc using Veritas Record Now DX software as a Data Disc which still runs OK on my computer, but when I try to play this from disc on other computers using Windows Media Player 7 or 9 it will only play the sound after downloading codecs. Is It me or is there a way of saving this to disc which will play on any computer regardless of operating system or Windows media player type, or can I save it so it will play on a DVD player? I have noticed other options to save in Windows movie maker, ether to computer or disc (DV-AVI(PAL) or High quality video(PAL) as examples or am I still wide of the mark? Any help please. Jerry.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…