Is Windows Media Player 11 the problem?

Deucalion 17:48 06 Feb 08

Hi everybody, If you read my previous posting you will see the problems I've been having. Uninstalled everything that was put on but still cannot do a system restore. Just been told that media player 11 was also installed. I can play music files that are saved on the computer, but as soon as I try to play a CD, media player freezes and I then cannot use system information etc and to log onto the internet I have to re-boot. Can't find the player to uninstall it. I have no idea why I can't do a system restore either. Would using a DVD burner have caused any probs? If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

Pamy 17:55 06 Feb 08

Windows Media Player should be in Add/Remove progs in Control panel.

Pamy 18:03 06 Feb 08

You probably do not have any restore points now.

You can test if it is working by making your own resore point/date and then try restoring to that date ie, make restore date now and then try to resore back tomorrow. This does not help with immediate problem I know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…