windows media player 11, how do you add tracks?

athenrye 12:12 05 Mar 07

hi in wmp10 you could add files by searching an individual folder

in WMP11 i click on add and it seems to scan my whole computer
how do i do just one folder, so it does it quicker

cheers
will

recap 12:23 05 Mar 07

"Click the arrow below the Library tab, and then click Add to Library.

In the Add to Library dialog box, click one of the following options:

My personal folders. Use this option to monitor the digital media files stored in your personal Music, Pictures, and Videos folders, as well as any files stored in the public Music, Pictures, and Video folders that everyone who uses your computer has access to.

My folders and those of others that I can access. Use this option to monitor the digital media files stored in your personal Music, Pictures, and Videos folders, the files stored in the public Music, Pictures, and Video folders, as well as the files stored in the personal Music, Pictures, and Videos folders that belong to other users on your computer. Note that you can only monitor the files stored in another user's personal folder if that person has chosen to share the folder with you. For information about how to share a folder with another person on your computer, see Windows Help and Support.

Click Advanced Options, and then do any of the following:

To monitor additional folders, click Add, and then specify the location of the folder.

To stop monitoring a folder that you previously added, click the folder that you want to remove from the list, and then click Remove. To stop monitoring a folder that has been automatically added, click the folder, and then click Ignore.

To specify whether the Player should add files previously deleted from the library, select or clear the Add files previously deleted from library check box.

To prevent files that are smaller than a certain size from being added to the library, enter the file size limits in the Audio files and Video files boxes."

Hope that is what you were requiring athenrye?

athenrye 20:50 05 Mar 07

thanks recap
ill give it a go
it seems alot more dificult than wmp10
that was easy
william

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…