windows media player 10

LABMAN 20:18 27 Mar 06

Hi Folks, wonder if any one can help me with a problem I'm having getting music or video files to play in Windows Media Player 10.

I can get individual files to play one at a time, or an entire folder to play if I click on the folder and select play with media player, but if I open the folder and click on play all nothing happens, even if I select various tracks/video clips to play and click on play selection still nothing happens.

I've recently reinstalled windows but this was happening before hand and I had hoped the reinstallation would cure it but I'm afraid no joy, the music tracks or video clips are stored in the appropriate my muic or my videos folders within the my documents folder.

I'm running an Athlon XP 2400, 1 GB of pc 2100 ram, an NVIDIA geforce fx5200 graphic cards and windows XP professional SP2 which is fully up to date with all updates.

Any help and suggestion much appreciated.

Peter

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…