Windows Media Player 10

Tenacious Green 12:32 30 Nov 05

A friend has posed a problem for me which I can't seem to resolve. Since switching over to version 10 from 9 a lot of his libary has become jumbled up with and re-arranging is proving difficult.

Is there a way of deleting the whole libray without deleting from 'My Music' folder and then importing it all over again from the 'My Music' Folder.

Also some of his older music is still shown as unknown and even when connected to net does not seem to want to find the Albumn info, even though new rips do? Can anyone answer why?

ACOLYTE 12:38 30 Nov 05

Open wmp 10 and select library then all music, highlight the musci and hold in shift select all and right click select delete a box pops up with 2 choices delete from library only or delete from pc,select the first option.As for the album names it may be that new rips has a bigger database and also may have user added albums that people have made with mixes of different songs off of different albums.

Tenacious Green 13:16 30 Nov 05

Cheers, Your a star.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…