windows media issue

Bike-it 13:18 PM 26 Nov 11

I have music stored on an external hard drive but i cannot get it into WMP and i now want to copy it into WMP so i can burn them onto some cds, how do i go about doing this?

eedcam 16:16 PM 26 Nov 11

DeepBurnerWhat format are they in and why do you need to get them ito windows media first you can just select and burn straight from the source .Just add the tracks and most burners like deep burner (free)will do it just choose create audio cd add the tracks and you are away.Unless you are wanting then as Mp3 in which case the same but create Data disc

Muergo 16:02 PM 27 Nov 11

I've been looking for other burners as can be seen on my threads but having looked now at ImgBurn and this Deepburner, both of them want you to pay for the Pro version before you can get direct copying which Ashampoo Burner gives away on its free versions, often found on PC Advisor free cover discs, so far I've not found an easier burner than Ashampoo but after you have downloaded it they pester you to upgrade until you unsubscribe.

lotvic 22:20 PM 27 Nov 11

Muergo, your thread 'Burning question?' in Consumerwatch is about copying DVD's 'on the fly' (direct from DVD to burn on DVD-r) that is not what Bike-it wants to do.

eedcam 22:24 PM 27 Nov 11

Not only that but Imgburn has no PRO version

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia GRID 2.0 launch boosts virtualised graphics workflows

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites