Windows Media Centre

amyjen7 16:25 14 Dec 08

I have had my PC for just over 6 months and have only just got round to investigating Windows Media Centre. It looked interesting and I thought I could use it to listen to the Radio and perhaps download tracks. However all I get is the message "No Service Found" & "No Radio presets added" In simple terms how do I go about getting these services? Tried help but could not understand instructions.I don,t have a FM TV card but I am not interested in watching TV I run Vista Home Premium. Thank you

Kind regards

Terry Brown 16:43 14 Dec 08

To listen to the radio, do a Google and enter 'Radio' in the search bar, thsi will find radio channels for you. If yu have not modified the windows 'Favorites' there is a radio staation there.

Depending on the type of music you like,try click here , although radio is free to listen to, it is protected by copyright law, which means you cannot (legally) download it, except where specified by the radio station (try BBC).
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…