Windows media Centre

BRYNIT 18:14 18 Dec 06

After a rumage through my new computer I have found that Windows media player saves recorded TV programs to C:/documents and setting/all users/shared documents/recorded TV.

I would like to save these files dirct to my second HD but can not find any where to change the settings so do any of you knowledgeable people know how I could do this.

BRYNIT 18:18 18 Dec 06

Should have read Windows Media Centre saves recorded TV programs to C:/documents and setting/all users/shared documents/recorded TV.

anskyber 18:48 18 Dec 06

To set the drive on which to record all programs

1. On the start screen, scroll to Tasks, click settings, click TV, click Recorder, and then click Recorder Storage.

2. Click the - or + button under Record on drive to select the drive that you want to record to. The drive you select shows you how much disk space is available for recording TV content.

anskyber 18:50 18 Dec 06

But read this click here

BRYNIT 19:32 18 Dec 06

anskyber

Thank you for your quick answer to my question.

I usually check every setting but seem to have missed this one. It surprises me how little information is supplied in the instruction manual these day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…