Windows Media

blazingbadger 11:34 16 Dec 09

click here

Yesterday I bit lead and phoned up Microsoft.(25p per minute) First they checked my software was valid. Then put me through to an advisor who after taking control of my desk top etc tried to work out what was wrong. After an hour they decided to give me a new product code. However the activation service refused to acknowledge it. I now feel throughly disheartened over the whole thing. Microsoft now have plummeted to the bottom of my list in terms of help. Just in case I scanned in safe mode for viruses and Malware and although the virus came up clean (Avast Anti Virus Home) the malware scan brought up 9 which were duly dispatched

bremner 12:01 16 Dec 09

Why have you started a new thread?

blazingbadger 15:35 16 Dec 09

it was my mistake I hit new instead of going to the original if the mod feels he wishes to delete this thread it is fine by me sorry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…