Windows 98 or Me
1. From the Start menu, select Settings, and then Control Panel.
2. Double-click Users.
3. In the User List, select any user for whom you know the password, and then click Set Password.
4. Type the current password in the "Old Password:" field. Leave the "New Password:" and "Confirm New Password:" fields blank. Click OK, then Close.
5. Double-click Passwords. Select All users of this computer use the same preferences and desktop settings. .
6. Click OK, then restart your computer.