Windows me

matt5705 12:58 02 May 03

help in school we hav a windows me time computer that has had the power plug pulled out when it was on now comes up with error mmsystem.dll and the mouse has gone with the screen resoulotion funny help it has no internet!

anchor 13:56 02 May 03

Win-ME has a feature called System Restore. Ask someone in school who knows about computers, to use this tool to revert back to a point before the plug was pulled out.

This should correct the problem.

Macaonasa 13:59 02 May 03

In the absence of an expert, try this: click here

matt5705 07:00 03 May 03

i have tryied windows restore and excuse me i am a student technition but windows me aint my specialty.

anchor 12:54 03 May 03

I am sorry if you felt we were talking down to you; no offence was intended.

However, your single sentence first post, and idiosyncratic spelling, led me to think you were quite a young person.

Bluescreen 13:21 03 May 03

"Ask someone in school who knows about computers, to use this tool to revert back to a point before the plug was pulled out."

Why appologise? I think the wording of your answer was correct. Going by the spelling and grammar, I could also only deduct that Matt could be a young person who has little knowledge of Me.(and the pc was in a school he attended).

No pleasing some!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…