Windows Mail with Vista on Googlemail

B.J. 22:41 09 Mar 08

Can anybody help please ? I cannot use Windows Mail.I don't think I'm setting it up right. We are living in a caravan for about 12 months and we are using the caravan site's wifi connection, which is great using GoogleMail,no problem but if Windows Mail was set up I could contact people direct from their own web sites without having to come back to GoogleMail. Can somebody advise please ? BJ.

Ashrich 22:46 09 Mar 08

click here

Ashley

Ashrich 22:48 09 Mar 08

and click here

Ashley

B.J. 09:05 10 Mar 08

Thank's Ashrich I've just spent an hour or so trying..........but no good. Tonight when I've got more time I'll give it another go.....and will report any solution when I crack it ! Thank's again. B.J.

Ashrich 18:13 10 Mar 08

Forgot to say , go to Googlemail , log in , and in the appropriate section , tick the box to allow Googlemail to send it via pop3 . Log in , then click on " settings " ( top right ) , then on the " forwarding and pop/imap " tab , and you can take it from there !!

Ashley

B.J. 08:17 11 Mar 08

Done it.Thank's to you ! What a great forum. Always someone there to help.Yes I can see it's easy now I know ! Thank's again Ashrich.
B.J.

Ashrich 09:00 11 Mar 08

Good to hear that BJ , can you tick the thread as solved !!

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…