windows logon problem

pyro33 22:53 16 May 06

can someone help with this. When i log on to windows we cant get any of the other 3 accounts to come up only mine.Its only when windows is loaded that we can log onto the other accounts.we have tried the welcome screen but it doesnt seem to work. Any suggestions please
Thanks in advance

mattyc_92 11:09 17 May 06

"Its only when windows is loaded that we can log onto the other accounts"

I don't understand this. Do you mean you have to log into a account and out again before the other accounts will show?

pyro33 11:34 17 May 06

no thats not it. Its when windows starts up you normaly have the welcome screen showing the accounts that you can log on to, but we cant get this to come up when windows starts.All we can do is wait till windows has loaded then change accounts that way via logging off & on. We have tick the show welcome screen and fast switching but nothing seems to happen.Hope that clarifys the problem. Any help would be very gratful.Thanks inadvance.

SANTOS7 11:47 17 May 06

click here
think this is what you need..

Eric10 11:58 17 May 06

It may be that your PC is setup to automatically logon using one username and password. Go to Start, Run and type "control userpasswords2" but without the quotes. In the resulting dialogue box put a tick in the box labelled "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" then click OK.

pyro33 12:01 17 May 06

thanks i will try that later and let you know
Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…