Windows Livecare Problem

wrg 15:39 17 Jan 09

Afternoon all.

I put windows livecare on my laptop, I had to create a livecare account as part of the process. I used my e-mail address. I then verified it. I have put livecare on another computer (It is a 3 user license)it installs and then asks me to complete the installation by signing in to livecare. When I do I keep getting an error message not allowing me to log in and I get a code 80070005. Both computers are Vista. Has anyone any ideas?

birdface 15:46 17 Jan 09

If it is windows live one care.Get your money back they are doing away with it in June and putting a freebie on instead.

wrg 16:00 17 Jan 09

probably why I got it cheap then. £58 for a 3 user license 2 year subscription. Will the freebie be as good?

birdface 16:09 17 Jan 09

Sorry not the advice that you were looking for but I thought that I should warn you before you part with any money.Googled your problem.It will give you something to look at until you get the help that you require.click here=

wrg 16:17 17 Jan 09

Money parted with. Did google myself but all seems to relate to Vista & MSN. I am not using MSN on either computer. I can log in to livecare using my laptop.

birdface 16:23 17 Jan 09

I am not sure how they can charge you when it is stopping in June.I would try for a refund if I was you.The new one is going to be free so that is not fair to the ones that have already paid. click here

wrg 16:29 17 Jan 09

buteman

Many thanks. I am going to e-mail these bunch of shysters and see if I can take it back to the shop I bought it from. I am sure Comet would use some excuse not to refund

birdface 16:47 17 Jan 09

Sorry not sure how it would go taking it back to the shop.I would imagine that you would have a certain time to change your mind.Maybe someone else will be able to make a comment about getting a refund.Googled for your other problem and could find nothing except for Microsoft updates.

wrg 17:23 17 Jan 09

I have found something on the web click here. Surely there must be another way to overcome this rather than set up a new user account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…