Windows Live upload Tool

iscanut2 16:27 03 Aug 09

I use Hotmail and when I want to send photos, I use IE8 in order to use this upload tool. It was working when I last looked a couple of weeks ago. Suddenly, there is no longer the option of File or Photo under the Attach option. It does not show in the list of Add ins although it does show as installed in Add.Remove Progs ( Win XP ). The Repair option does not seem to have any effect. Can anyone help me get this option back again into Hotmail/IE8 ?

Sea Urchin 17:44 03 Aug 09

Hotmail have changed the way they set up attachments - no longer File or Photo, but just a browser window. So this presumably has affected how your upload tool works.

iscanut2 18:40 03 Aug 09

Yes, now works as Firefox does. Not the end of the world, but the upload tool was a quick way of attaching photos. Having since looked at other forums, as well as Microsoft Live help forum, it seems that I am not the only one affected by this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…