Windows Live Photo Gallery Update

Malapoa1 15:28 22 Jun 12

When I attempt to oprn WLPG I get a dilogue box requesting that I update WLPG. When I click the "Update" button I get the Windows "Do you waht to contiue" dialogue box. When I click the "Continue" button this box disappears but nothing elase happens for some time. Then the WLPG update box re-appears and the cycle starts again. Help please.

northumbria61 16:32 22 Jun 12

Download and Run Windows Live Essentials which contains Live Photo Gallery or you can download it separately from the same link enter link description here

Malapoa1 18:03 25 Jun 12

I TRIED THIS BUT IT BLOCKED WINDOWS LIVE ESSENTIALS. hAVE YOU ANY OTHER IDEAS?

birdface 21:10 25 Jun 12

What blocked it.Your anti-Virus?.

So far I have managed to update it on my W/7 64Bit computer for windows live mail but I don't have WLPG installed.I know that others are having problems with it as well.It would not let me open windows live mail until I updated it.

So far my old version still runs normally on my 32Bit computer without having to update.

Woolwell 21:12 25 Jun 12

I've got WLPG but haven't been prompted to have an update.

What is your OS?

northumbria61 21:15 25 Jun 12

Find Windows Live Essentials in Programs and Features, right click on it, choose Uninstall/Change, choose Uninstall, Windows Live Photo Gallery should be listed. Then reboot and reinstall.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos