Windows live password reset problem

scarylee 00:19 02 Nov 09

Hi, My friend has forgotten his windows live password and at the time when the account was set up he did not provide an alternative email address for password reminder. He also didnt provide a security question to proove his identity. Does anyone know how he can get further help on this or will he have to just set up another account? Any help would be most appreicated. thanks

ArrGee 00:28 02 Nov 09

Without either of these factors, a new account will have to be set-up. I'm surprised that he had an account as one or the other is mandatory when setting up an account with Windows Live.

scarylee 00:31 02 Nov 09

thanks Arrgee, I think he may have had an alternative account set up but as he was not computer literate at he time his friend set up the account but unfortunately has now left the country and he has no contact for him. Anyway thanks for your answer, it confirms what I thought.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…